Tuesday, October 18, 2011

♫ Lazy♫ ~ Marilyn❤Monroe in "There's No Business Like Show Business"

♫ Lazy♫ ~ Marilyn❤Monroe in "There's No Business Like Show Business" On YouTube.





LYRICS: Hello ? Here we go! No...sorry, not tonight... That was quick... Shhh...Yes? Jim, Jack, Jeffrey? No, it's just that I'm languid... Well, how d'you do, it's nice to know ya'... Physically, I'm in pretty good shape Brother, you can say that again It's my attitude that's passive Rrreow... Woff You know you're the only one I love... That's all, he's hooked Bye, now...Mmm Bye, now...Mmm Hello? We're on again No sorry, not tonight She's languid Shhh... Quiet Bill, Bobby, Bruce ? No, it's just that I'm supine That's a woid? Who knows ? Physically, I'm pretty good shape See, she did say it again But mentally, I'm comatose Quick boy, the dictionnary! You know you're the only one I love... New fish, same hook Bye, now...Mmm Bye, now...Mmm She won't get up, she won't go out... Baby, what's it all about? Why, why, why, why, why? In simple English, I am lazy... I wanna be lazy... I long to be out in the sun... With no one to be down... Under that honey lake of the sky... Stretching and yawning And let the world go drifting by I wanna' peep, through the deep, tangled, wild world... Counting sheep 'till I sleep like a child girl... With a great big valise full of books to read... Where it's peaceful... Well, I'm quarantined, being lazy... With a great big valise full of books to read... Where it's peaceful... Well, I'm quarantined, being lazy...

Keywords: marilyn monroe, lazy, tired, supine, languid, comatose, coma, lounge, lounger, chaise lounge, red, sofa, couch, dancing, singing, musical, mitzi gaynor, donald O'conner, sleep, sleepy, beach, sand, books, reading, dan, dailey, irving berlin, Ethel Merman

bulaggi handbags raritan ice maker parts sennheiser lapel microphone

No comments:

Post a Comment